среда, декабря 12

Essey about back in time


I would like to travel to 1918 . I ‘d like to see first days of independent Azerbaijan. Much people want see Fatali Khan Khoyski. About Fatali Khan Khoyski :

Khoyski was born on December 7, 1875 in Shaki to the noble family of Isgender Khoyski, a colonel in the Russian Army.[2] The distinguished ancestry of the Khoyski family goes back to the Donboli khans of Khoy, which also became the root for this family name.[3] His great grandfather Jafargulu, the Khan of Khoy was defeated by the Iranian Fatali shah and with his 20,000 army retreated to Echmiadzin. In the 1804-1813 Russo-Persian war, Jafargulu khan sided with Russian Empire and was therefore rewarded by tsarAlexander I by being appointed the Khan of Shaki Khanate and his rank was raised to Lieutenant Colonel.[4]
After receiving his school education at Ganja gymnasium, Fatali Khan studied at the Law Faculty of the Moscow University, from which he graduated in 1901. After the graduation, Khoyski worked as a court lawyer in Ganja, SukhumiBatumiKutaisi. Once he was appointed Assistant Prosecutor of Yekaterinodar county court, he began to be involved in socio-political activities.
It will be good if I have a chance to make Full HD Video of his typical life and manual of times before The Soviet Union was created.I will do 8 Mp photo of him, to post it on facebook (sometimes to become popular).I should make a special site or page about past times. I think it will be interesting to live there a little. If I past a little I can see that in 1939 Azerbaijan is in The Soviet Union and in the war with German!



Комментариев нет: